Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Wedding





























Our wedding was so beautiful. We were married Saturday, July 26, 2008 in Monitor, Washington on the Wenatchee River. It was at my grandparents house so it was full of memories for me and I'm thankkful to add the memory of my wedding to it. I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to Russell. He has made my life so much better and more complete. He has brought me happiness like I've never felt and has allowed me to experience love like I never knew was possible. He still calles me Erin Larson...even he hasn't adjusted to me being a Lake! Being married is the best feeling in the world. I can't stop smiling.

2 comments:

t.m. said...

What a beautiful wedding!! We were sad to miss it. Thanks for coming over Sunday!

erin said...

to my in-laws im still erin nyholm, im not sure i'll ever be erin urrutia. your wedding pics are all beautiful.

p.s. i found your blog through lane and jannica's