Yay! I found you! :) You look gorgeous on your wedding day... and all the time. I love your cake and hair and dress and everything. I wi sh I could have been there! It was so good seeing you!
we were so bummed we couldn't go to Palm Springs. We were seriously coming, but I couldn't miss the enrichment activity that I've been planning for months, and needed my help! :) I'll have to get my mom the your blog, she'll love it. Hope you had a good weekend in California!
3 comments:
Erin! CUTE hair cut!! Have fun in Palm Springs this weekend....your mom keeps me updated a little bit a pilates. :)
Yay! I found you! :) You look gorgeous on your wedding day... and all the time. I love your cake and hair and dress and everything. I wi sh I could have been there! It was so good seeing you!
we were so bummed we couldn't go to Palm Springs. We were seriously coming, but I couldn't miss the enrichment activity that I've been planning for months, and needed my help! :) I'll have to get my mom the your blog, she'll love it. Hope you had a good weekend in California!
Post a Comment