...cockroaches come out
Russell and I were walking into the house the other day and this guy was above the door, I started screaming and Russell was sure I saw someone in the house or something. I can't help it. I don't do well with big, ugly bugs!
...you go to baseball games
We were so lucky to be invited to the Angel's vs. Dodger's game by Russell's cousin Megan and her husband Andrew. So thanks Larry for giving the tickets to Dave, and thanks Dave for giving them to us! We were just six rows behid third base, it was SO much fun!
...you go to the beach


We spent the day in Huntington Beach. It's really touristy, but still a fun place to enjoy sunshine and sand!
...Max comes to visit

Every summer Max and Natalie come out to visit. Max LOVED Lilly. He could even say her name, it came out like "weee."
No comments:
Post a Comment