Friday, November 7, 2008

California

Well, as I went to register for my classes, the five credits I have left, I found that a 1 credit PE class that is required is not offered in the winter. Bummer. So, Russell and I have decided to move to California during the winter and work until the summer and then we'll be back in Rexburg. I hate moving all the time. I can't wait until we are settled...someday!

3 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Erin - are you going to live with his family for the 3 months? Do you already have jobs lined up? Haven't seen your for a while. How are you doing? So glad I found your blog through Christine. Now I can keep tabs with ya! Miss you sister!

Greatest Lakes said...

Steph, we're not living with his parents. His grandma's house is empty so we are living there. We are applying for jobs right now! I'm excited to avoid a Rexburg winter!

Greatest Lakes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.