Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween




Can you tell my costume is a child's medium? It was cheaper! ha ha! I had to wear a skirt under it but oh well.


Seth was SO cute in his little costume. He just ran around all night eating sugar! The funniest thing was watching him reach up on the table, grab a huge brownie and just shove it into his mouth. I'm suprised he ever settled down enough to go to bed!







Marcus was a buff Power Ranger. He got so much candy when he was out trick-or-treating with his dad.




Jon and Michelle had a big neighborhood Halloween party. It was so fun to see the boys in their costumes. I've never seen someone look so elegant in a spider costume as Michelle did, she was quite stunning. It was good to meet their neighbors and play with Marcus and Seth. Lucy was up in Utah too so it was a nice weekend to be with all our family.



3 comments:

Natalie Scherer said...

So much fun like those costumes!

Rolph Family said...

Hi Erin...email me your email address and I will add you guys to my blog (it is private). Thanks!
jenniferrolph@gmail.com (Russell's cousin on the Payne side ;))

Bacons-Bits said...

We were glad to have you for the weekend - Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! See you for Thanksgiving.