Sunday, February 1, 2009
Long time gone
Well, we are finally settled in California. Russell is working at the dental office and I am starting at ACE hotel tomorrow. We had a great Christmas in Washington with my family and can't believe it's already February. Our plant died in the move and has been replaced but it was sad to lose our first love! ha ha. I've adjusted very well to sunshine everyday and a 70 degree winter! We are really excited because Beth and Camiea will be here from Thursday until Sunday. Russell has been getting the yard perfect to impress them and I've been working on my potted plants...I didn't get the green thumb of every generation of women before me. So sorry we have no new pictures, we don't have the internet on our computers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to update your blog!
Post a Comment