Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're back!







Okay, we don't have the internet so it's been a while since we updated. Meet Tiger Lilly, our puppy. We are having so much fun with her all the time, I think it will be good prep for kidos someday! California is great but things are heating up, it's been around 100 degrees everyday for a few weeks. Russell is still working at the dental office and I'm still serving at Kings Highway. We'll be back to Rexburg in the fall for ONE LAST SEMESTER!



3 comments:

Bacons-Bits said...

Cute puppy! Can't wait to meet her.

The Potter Family said...

Erin, your hair is so cute, and so is the puppy! By the way....is that your nalgene bottle from way back in the day? :)
I am so glad you guys are doing great!!!

Greatest Lakes said...

Yes, that is my nalgene bottle! ha ha. It's been a lot of places with me!