Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Visit from my folks

Although my dad claimed he wouldn't, he fell in love with Lilly. He took her for a walk every morning, played with her, brushed her and even suggested we bring her up with us in August when we go home for a week!

On Saturday after the pancake breakfast at the church we went up the tram. It was fun to pack our lunch and then play a round of Quiddler. It was also nice to be in 65-70* weather!



Notice mom has a water bottle on her leg? Well, we're all just sitting and enjoying the sun and mom said, "ouch, I think something is poking me in the leg." I look over and there is a bee on her towel dieing and she pulled out what she thought was a piece of glass, which was actually the stinger. It was the weirdest thing. So she was trying to keep it cool so it didn't swell too much.


Mom and dad at Huntington Beach.




3 comments:

Elise said...

That was so fun to see your parents. I am glad you brought them to the fireworks show. Mckenna loves Lilly!

Natalie Scherer said...

Hey Erin, I just had to lock our blog. So if you can send me your email address so I can add you that would be great.

Greatest Lakes said...

Natalie, it's lake.russ@gmail.com