So, Russell and I don't have the internet so blogging isn't really a priority BUT I thought I'd catch you up on where we are adn waht we're doing. We moved back to Idaho and I am completing my LAST semester at BYU-Idaho (it's only taken me six years! ha ha) and in December we will be moving to Las Vegas where I will do my student teaching and hopefully get hired. My major is so unmarketable that the university has actually eliminated it!
My parents are coming down to Las Vegas to help us get moved in and then they are spending Christmas with us in Palm Springs. We are planning on being sealed in December in the Newport Beach temple. Thanksgiving we will be in Wenatchee...I'm so excited to go home!
This has been a great year for us, we have a new baby niece, Lucy Eliana Bacon and another one on the way, due the end of January. It's fun to have all of our nieces and nephews, they're so unique and they're really growing up fast. Besides, we just get to be the fun aunt and uncle, we don't have to worry about doing all the parenting stuff yet!
Since it's getting close to Thanksgiving I'll admit we have become thankful for,
1. carpet you can walk on bare-foot
2. dishwashers and ovens
3. showers you can stand all the way up in
4. jobs that pay more than minimum wage
5. living close to family
6. mattresses that aren't filled with air
(if you can't tell, we don't have a great apartment and are excited to move! but we are truly greatful for a roof over our heads, a warm bed and food in our bellies!)
No comments:
Post a Comment