Friday, January 1, 2010

Going to the temple







Russell and I were sealed on December 26, 2009 for time and all eternity in the Newport Beach, CA temple. It was a perfect day with great weather and lots of family. I wore the same dress that my mom wore the day she married my dad. I love Russell so much more than I did the day I said 'I do' and it is incredible to know that we can have each other forever.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I am so happy for you two! That is one of the most amazing experiences... and you look gorgeous! I love your dress and the temple is beautiful!

Red Head Family said...

COngrats-looks like a gorgeous day. The temple is very nice-hadn't seen pictures of that one. What an exciting day for the two of you!!

Natalie Scherer said...

Oh! So beautiful. You look perfect! What a perfect day. How we wish we could have been there to share it with you. It sounds like lots of family were there to support though. I'm glad there was good representation from the Lake and Payne side. Now you know how loved you both are!

The Potter Family said...

What's your email so I can add you to my blog readers list? I got totally freaked out after I saw a website that had somehow visited the blog.